I created this website with a clear vision in mind. I wanted a platform where I could share my ideas and offer my expertise to former, current and future clients. As the platform grew, it became clearer and clearer that it would turn into something more, a place where people from all walks of life could come and share their ideas. Not just business owners, but people who are contemplating the idea of building a business, and of course those who are more interested in becoming business consultants.
The idea of publishing guest posts has been my best yet, and in my opinion, these guest post are one of the strongest aspects of the website. In addition to my posts, various other experts have shared their thoughts and methods with us. They have had valuable insight to share, but the good news is that you do not have to be a professional to do the same. I am always interested in reading about my field, and if you feel you want to contribute, all you have to do is contact me using the form below.
We have had some excellent guest bloggers who were kind enough to share their own experiences in managing their business. Others have offered their take on other topics, or written about their startup plans. There was one common element throughout these posts, a deep community interest. The visitors of the website love to read about these topics, so if you do decide to contribute to my blog, you can be sure that many people will read your guest post.
Benefits of Becoming a Guest Poster
You might ask yourself the question, why would you want to write and publish your post here? I believe I have five good answers to that question.
Exposure, Credibility, Backlinks, Social Media Development, and Networking
If you decide to write for my website, I can offer you various benefits in return. With around 19,000 unique visitors per month, one of these benefits is exposure. The site is popular for various reasons, but most of all because it contains credible information, and that brings usto the next advantage. If you become a frequent guest contributor here, your credibility will increase. The second advantage is inboundlinks.
Backlinks can allow you to grow your own business with blog posting. You can also link your own profiles, and increase your Social Media visibility. People tend to share high-quality blog posts more often, and when these posts generate conversation on the Social Media channels or via email,networking opportunities arise.
Blog Content Ideas
The content on the website is already highly varied, and for good reasons. Business creation and management covers many topics. Some may not be of interest to you right now, however, theycan become relevant at any given moment.
On this basis, a wide variety of topics are covered:
- Big Business: Small businesses often have to compete against multinational companies, and that creates interesting dynamics.
- Credits and Loans: Small businesses and loans go hand in hand. If you have relevant experience – be it negative or positive -, you can make a big contribution by simply sharing it.
- Employee Management: Managing your employees is crucial, do you have any advice?
- Financial News: I am always up-to-date on the latest financial news, and I regularly share them on the site.
- Personal Finance: Managing your personal finances as a business owner is crucial. If you have a tale to tell, share it with us.
- FOREX: Forex trading for small or medium businesses often becomes a relevant topic.
- Global Markets: Keeping up-to-date on the global market trends is something that many business owners are interested in.
- Insurance Tips: It is important to have quality insurance. Maybe others can learn from your perspective.
- Investment Ideas: I frequently post investment ideas on my blog, and in my experience, it is one of the most popular topics.
- Marketing Ideas: If you have any creative marketing ideas, you can blog about it on the site. It might just go viral!
- Online Business: No one can tell how far online businesses can go, but one thing is for sure, the market is showing consistent, annual growth.
- Paying Taxes: Tax problems often haunt small businesses, if you have a good method, share it with the rest of us.
- Small Business: I started out in small business management many years ago. If you have anything to share on the subject, I would love to read it and offer my insight in return.
- Stock Trading: Stock trading offers an alternative way of doing business, one that has become increasingly popular over the years.
Those in need of some inspiration may find these titles stimulating:
“The Best Advice for a Small Business Owner”
“Social Media Guide for Budding Entrepreneurs”
“Top 3 Company Management Skills”
If you want to submit a guest post to my blog, please fill out the form below, I am looking forward to working with you!